ATLANTA – The Primerica Convention is back and better than ever, as representatives from all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico will pack the Georgia Dome and the Georgia World Congress Center June 15-18.
“It is going to be a great coming together of our business. The past, present and future of our company,” Primerica Co-CEO John Addison said. “It’s going to be unbelievable. The energy level will be amazing.”
The Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau stated last week that the Primerica Convention will have a direct economic impact on Atlanta of more than $44 million.
The event will have an even bigger impact on Primerica, as the company unleashes an unprecedented arsenal of new bombshells:
- TermNow – revolutionary new term life insurance product
- Managed Accounts – game-changing new securities product
- Ground-breaking Technology – including a new web-based Life App, Quick Quote, IBA, totally revamped FNA and the new Primerica App
- New Brochures – including an all-new How Money Works and many more powerful new marketing tools
- New Videos – including an all-new Freedom Lives Here DVD, plus the “Why Primerica?” compilation, which gives you everything you need to compete
- Exciting New Primerica Exhibits – featuring the Primerica Opportunity, Communications & Technology, Product Support, Investment & Savings, the Primerica Store and much more
- Awesome Workshops, Team Breakout Meetings, Next Generation of Leaders & The Future, Leadership Dinner and much more
The all-star speaker line-up for the Georgia Dome is highlighted by the Friday night opening spectacular with Primerica Co-CEO hosts John Addison and Rick Williams, with a special appearance by company founder Art Williams. Primerica President Glenn Williams will host the Saturday morning session, which will also feature many top field leaders. All sessions, including Saturday night’s grand finale, will feature tremendous recognition.
“It’s great to have Primerica back in Atlanta,” said Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau CEO William Pate. “We knew financial conventions would be back, once things settled down. Now, we’re happy to see that business segment returning with a long-time customer, Primerica, leading the way.”
The Georgia Dome has hosted everything from the Sugar Bowl to the Super Bowl… Paul McCartney to The Rolling Stones… Wrestlemania to The Olympics… but nothing that will “blow the roof off” like the 2011 Primerica Convention.